Bridesmaid makeup ideas should be a little subtle so that it’s not that overpowering or dramatic over the bride’s makeup. It should be according to the dress, theme, and venue of the wedding. Bridesmaid makeup can be unanimous or utterly different from each other. It can even be of the bride’s choice. It depends from person to person as to how they decide as to what they have to do on that particular day.
Here is a bridesmaid inspired makeup tutorial for you to make things a little easier for you:
- Start by prepping your skin by applying a moisturizer and primer of good quality and suiting your skin.
- Then start by concealing your skin in areas where there are dark circles or blemishes, or acne and blend it nicely and evenly.
- Then put foundation and blend that too.
- Then start with your eyebrows. Fill in any gaps and give them an excellent shape and structure.
- Then eye shadow colors you can choose according to the color of your dress and the vibe that you are going for. Then put eyeliner and mascara to give a final shape to it. Fake lashes are optional.
- Then contour and highlight your face nicely on your cheekbones, jawlines, nose, and forehead. Apply it evenly on both sides.
- If you want, you can go with a rosy pink blush or keep it the same color as the lipstick. Finally, the lipstick of the shade matches the dress or, in contrast, your wish. That’s it!!
Things to Consider:
Wedding day make-up for bridesmaids can be totally up to her or the bride if you are going for something specific.
- Please don’t keep it the same as the bride because it’s her day so let all the attention be to her.
- If all the bridesmaids are wearing the same dress, then it can be their unanimous decision to keep the same makeup look.
- Subtle and simple can be a great choice of colors and looks to go with.